The QLINCH Securement Band
The QLINCH Securement Band provides a better solution for securing and organizing equipment in many hospital environments.
- Organize and segregate tubing sets to help reduce mix-ups and line confusion
- Eliminates the need for tape and sticky residue left behind
- The soft, pliable design will not occlude lines
- Secures tubing to prevent trip hazards and improve patient mobility
- Strong and designed to be used in multiple applications to fit a variety of needs around all areas of the hospital
- IV lines (secure MultiPort® Manifolds and ExoFlexTM Manifolds)
- Gas & Oxygen lines
- Cables (power, data, etc.)
- Secures and groups critical components of IV sets and other cords
- Secure tubing to poles or bed frame to prevent accidental catheter pull out
- Tie back tubing to control length of sets and secure tubing to provide added mobility for patients
- Manage/tie back various equipment circuits, lines, cords and hoses when using, storing or moving equipment
- Organize storage rooms/closets by keeping equipment neat and tidy
Qlinch Bands are made of a soft, non-slip material to snuggly hold smooth surfaces (IV pole, bedrail, etc.) and, unlike tape, can be quickly removed without leaving a sticky residue behind.