The QLINCHTM Securement Band
The QLINCHTM Securement Band provides a better solution for securing and organizing equipment in many hospital environments.
- Organize and segregate tubing sets to help reduce mix-ups and line confusion
- Eliminates the need for tape and sticky residue left behind
- The soft, pliable design will not occlude lines
- Secures tubing to prevent trip hazards and improve patient mobility
- Strong and designed to be used in multiple applications to fit a variety of needs around all areas of the hospital
– IV lines (secure MultiPort® Manifolds and ExoFlexTM Manifolds)
– Gas & Oxygen lines
– Cables (power, data, etc.)
Secures and groups critical components of IV sets and other cords
Secure tubing to poles or bed frame to prevent accidental catheter pull out
Tie back tubing to control length of sets and secure tubing to provide added mobility for patients
Manage/tie back various equipment circuits, lines, cords and hoses when using, storing or moving equipment
Organize storage rooms/closets by keeping equipment neat and tidy
Qlinch Bands are made of a soft, non-slip material to snuggly hold smooth surfaces (IV pole, bedrail, etc.) and, unlike tape, can be quickly removed without leaving a sticky residue behind.