Quest Medical, Inc. engineers and manufactures a full line of infusion therapy products, including rigid and flexible manifolds, removable spine components, and intravenous (IV) administration sets in high or low volume configurations. Quest’s R&D department continues to develop and improve offerings for the Infusion Therapy product lines.
Quest has revolutionized infusion sites with Q2® needleless split septum technology, enhancing safety features that assist in reducing infection rates. Integrated into most Quest products, the Q2 straight, unobstructed fluid path provides high flow rates and is engineered to suppress thrombotic occlusion risks caused by disconnecting syringes or secondary sets. Q2 needleless connectors enable multiple activations and maintain a sterile, closed system for increased patient safety and improved outcomes.
Innovative Solutions for Better Patient Care
Benefits of Q2 Technology1
- Reduces risk of HA-BSI contamination – no moving parts
- Low residual volume/dead space
- Easy disinfecting with smooth septum surface
- Optimum flushing with a straight and direct fluid path
- Clear visibility for complete and adequate flush – transparent polycarbonate
1 Data on file
Quest Precision Delivery Extension Sets
Distinctly Designed for Neonate and Pediatric Patients
- Pediatric-specific filters (1.2 micron and 0.22 micron) reduce dead space
- Specialized componentry minimizes dilution and priming volumes
- Q2® Split-Septum Valve is void of internal componentry mitigating fluid turbulence allowing full solution delivery
- Non-DEHP tubing and Latex free componentry
Spanning Departments for Patient Safety
- One set for all departments – rigid or flexible in seconds
- Reduce risk of HA-BSI with the Q2 split septum valve1
- Q2 check-valves ensure one-way fluid deliveryof medication to the patient, preventing retrograde flow
- Available in multiple configurations
- Connectors easily integrate into standard line set-ups
Infusion Therapy Product Lines
Quest Medical, Inc. revolutionizes split septum technology with enhanced safety features that assist in reducing infection control rates. The Q2® needleless connector’s straight unobstructed fluid path provides high flow rates and is engineered to suppress thrombotic occlusion risks caused by disconnecting syringes and other sets. Q2 needleless connectors enable multiple activations and maintain a sterile, closed system for increased patient safety and improved outcomes.
Quest’s manifold sets focus on safe and accurate infusion therapy delivery with minimal priming volumes and high flow rates. Our newest manifold, the ExoFlex, was designed to assist with reducing infection risks by developing a manifold that could be rigid or flexible in seconds – preventing a break in the line in between departments. Our full product line includes various tubing sizes, rigid and flexible variations, and component options to ensure your patients are kept safe.
Quest’s extension sets focus on safe and accurate infusion therapy delivery with minimal priming volumes and high flow rates. Our offerings include various tubing sizes and component options to ensure your patients are kept safe. Infection reduction was an inspiration in the development our new ExoFlex line, intended to address the needs of multiple departments while preventing a break in the line.
IV Administration Sets
Quest’s IV administration sets focus on safe and accurate infusion therapy delivery by incorporating the use of split septum technology with check valves to prevent retrograde flow. Our variety of offerings are engineered to meet the demands of various departments in your facility including Anesthesia, Oncology and Critical Care.