As a part of the team, you will be contributing to each of our core beliefs: Empowerment, Innovation, Speed & Purpose, Teamwork & Collaboration, Growth, and Fun. You will be empowered to ensure we are producing high quality products that meet the standards of our regulatory bodies and our customers.
Quest Medical, Inc. is a US based manufacturer that develops and manufactures sterile medical devices for a variety of medical markets. Those markets include cardiac surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oncology, IV fluid, and anesthesia delivery. Our company culture is very diverse and the average tenure for our employee population is 7+ years. If you are looking for a stable and successful company where your voice will be heard, Quest is the place to be.
MPS Sales Manager (NE Region) – direct hire / full time
Director, MPS Sales
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts
An individual with clinical acumen whose primary responsibilities are to sell Quest Cardiovascular products and manage the sales process through technical presentations, customer training, managing business processes, and relationship building. Drives sales and market shared growth in the assigned territory. The Sales Manager needs to be experienced in prospecting to generate own opportunities, follow-up, and post-sale account management across MPS and CV product offerings.
- Maintain awareness of all cardiac surgery centers, caseloads, cardiac surgeons, and perfusionists within assigned territory. Create and maintain quarterly business containing target accounts and planned dates for activities of sales process.
- Establish relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) within key accounts (GPO’s, IDN’s, Hospitals, etc.) to ensure Sales Goals/Strategies are executed and contract compliance is fulfilled.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key individuals at target accounts, and regularly follow-up with existing customers to maintain good relationships. Develop and leverage each relationship as a strategy to expanding sales opportunities and individual and product credibility.
- Works with sales management to develop and implement working sales plans which include short and long term strategies to maximize market penetration and profitability; initiating and driving sales efforts and performance.
- Meet and exceed annual sales goals.
- Create and sustain a positive image of Quest Medical with all hospital personnel based on technical competence, customer orientation and respect.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of Quest product use characteristics, and competitive product/pricing landscape.
- Individually, be responsible for the entire sales process from initial introduction of product through administration approval and closure.
- Identify new applications and product development opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends, product development, hospital initiatives and drivers and may collaborate inter-departmentally identifying new product/market development. Encourage customer clinical research, presentations and publications, and maintain a good working knowledge of current clinical research related to products.
- Articulate presentations for live or video communications platforms.
- Manage sales activities and notes using CRM tool.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reviews as requested by Sales Leadership.
- Willingness and desire to travel. Ability to travel 75% of work time.
- Must attend national sales meetings and trade shows as assigned.
- Strong drive and desire to succeed and opportunistic mentality toward selling.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; Masters or advanced degree a significant plus.
- Two years of cardiovascular sales and five years of medical product sales experience (preferably in CV). Medical equipment sales preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact in the OR environment.
- Ability to present to large groups
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Aptitude, desire and commitment to learn the intricacies of intraoperative myocardial protection expert.
- Must have a current & valid driver’s license.
- Must possess or have access to a well-maintained automobile
- Must be able to acquire necessary hospital credentialing to access hospitals and ORs as part of their job duties
Notables / Benefits:
- Mid-size company with great company culture that is well diverse
- Have a voice in the company
- Average tenure for employee population is 7+ years
- 401k with employee matching available
- Paid vacation and other excellent benefits
An Equal Opportunity Employer