As a part of the team, you will be contributing to each of our core beliefs: Empowerment, Innovation, Speed & Purpose, Teamwork & Collaboration, Growth, and Fun. You will be empowered to ensure we are producing high quality products that meet the standards of our regulatory bodies and our customers.
Quest Medical, Inc. is a US based manufacturer that develops and manufactures sterile medical devices for a variety of medical markets. Those markets include cardiac surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oncology, IV fluid, and anesthesia delivery. Our company culture is very diverse and the average tenure for our employee population is 7+ years. If you are looking for a stable and successful company where your voice will be heard, Quest is the place to be.
Manufacturing Lead – 1st Shift
Allen, TX (75002)
1st Shift Schedule:
7 AM – 5:30 PM / M – TH
Ensure product is built correctly by following written procedures, training of operators, set up of manufacturing line or cell, and communicating expectations to the operators. Duties also included monitoring scrap, stock transactions, and operator output. Must be able to work with minimal supervision, communicate effectively with subordinates, and not be afraid to make decisions based on company goals.
- High school graduate, Associates degree preferable.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, write and perform simple math.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate in MS Office applications.
- Must be able to continuously stand, walk, and/or lift materials of various weights and sizes.
- Monitor and direct assembly line activities and communicate process or parts deviations to supervision.
- Perform line setup and line clearance.
- Ensure that the product is assembled to specifications.
- Perform and document training of operators.
- Ensure completion of weekly production schedule for assigned product lines.
- Complete DHR paperwork.
- Perform work order completion transactions.
- Perform assembly line activities as required.
- Be able to interface with operators and report any personal issues to supervision.
- Monitor labor efficiency and scrap for assigned products.
- Incorporate Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques into daily job.
Notables / Benefits:
- Mid-size company with great company culture that is well diverse
- Have a voice in the company
- Average tenure for employee population is 7+ years
- 401k with employee matching available
- Paid vacation and other excellent benefits
An Equal Opportunity Employer