As a part of the team, you will be contributing to each of our core beliefs: Empowerment, Innovation, Speed & Purpose, Teamwork & Collaboration, Growth, and Fun. You will be empowered to ensure we are producing high quality products that meet the standards of our regulatory bodies and our customers.
Quest Medical, Inc. is a US based manufacturer that develops and manufactures sterile medical devices for a variety of medical markets. Those markets include cardiac surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oncology, IV fluid, and anesthesia delivery. Our company culture is very diverse and the average tenure for our employee population is 7+ years. If you are looking for a stable and successful company where your voice will be heard, Quest is the place to be.
Manager, Customer Service & Field Service
Director, Customer & Technical Service
Allen, TX 75002
Direct, coordinate, and monitor the overall operation of both field service and customer service. Ensure work is being performed that will achieve predetermined goals. Represent Quest Medical, Inc. in interaction with customers and responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Five or more years of experience in electronic/electro-mechanical assembly of medical devices or instruments.
- Ability to manage financial responsibilities.
- Ability to travel periodically on special assignments.
- Experienced in dealing with internal and external customers regarding field service and customer service activities,
- Computer literate: MS Office and JD Edwards (or other ERP system).
- Ability to use standard field service engineer’s tool sets (scope, DMM, DVM).
- Degree in electronics/electronics technology/biomedical technology or equivalent related experience.
- Leadership quality demonstrated by past experience.
- Provide direction and personnel development in the operation of the Field Service Engineering and Customer Service departments.
- Ensure instrument malfunctions are isolated and corrections and corrective actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Analyze Q-Pulse reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service and maintenance processes and recommends modifications and engineering changes to eliminate future problems.
- Assists in collecting data for established metrics.
- Maintains workflows to ensure departments operated within established norms.
- Develops and documents procedures for internal, field service, customer service, and training activities.
- Ensures a price list for MPS raw material product lines is reviewed and revised at least annually. Obtain management’s approval for pricing, and for changes or deviations to approved product pricing.
Notables / Benefits:
- Summer hours available
- Mid-size company with great company culture that is well diverse
- Have a voice in the company
- Average tenure for employee population is 7+ years
- 401k with employee matching available
- Paid vacation, health/dental/vision, and other excellent benefits
An Equal Opportunity Employer