Transcanalicular DCR Balloon Catheter, 5mm
DCR508-UNIT | DCR508-BIT
LacriCATH Balloon Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) Procedure Kit for treatment of nasolacrimal duct obstruction.
5mm balloon diameter, 8mm length, balloon catheter for primary DCR or revisional DCR.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces trauma to the lacrimal system
- High success rate
- Simultaneous bilateral inflation reduces O.R. and anesthesia time
Specifications and Technical Information
- Available in unilateral (UNI) or bilateral (BI)
- Sterile, single-use procedure kits
- Kits include inflation device AQL ® 1015 and STENTube(s) ®
- U.S. Patents 7169163
- And foreign patents 10259630 (China), ZL038227754 (China), 259182 (Mexico)
© 2014 Quest Medical, Inc. LacriCATH and STENTube are registered trademarks of Quest Medical, Inc. QL is a registered trademark of Atrion Medical Products, Inc.