DCP Balloon Catheter, 3mm
DCP315-UNIT | DCP315-BIT
LacriCATH Balloon Dacryoplasty (DCP) Procedure Kit for treatment of nasolacrimal duct obstruction.
3mm balloon diameter, 15mm length, balloon catheter for patients older than 30 months of age.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces trauma to the lacrimal system
- Eliminates placement of tubes
- High success rate
- Simultaneous bilateral inflation reduces O.R. and anesthesia time
Specifications and Technical Information
- Available in unilateral (UNIT) or bilateral (BIT)
- Sterile, single-use procedure kits
- Kits include inflation device AQL ® 1015
- U.S. Patents 7169163
- And foreign patents 10259630 (China), ZL038227754 (China), 259182 (Mexico)
© 2014 Quest Medical, Inc. LacriCATH is a registered trademark of Quest Medical, Inc. QL is a registered trademark of Atrion Medical Products, Inc.