Atrion QL® Balloon Catheter Inflation Device
One piece, plastic 10cc inflation device for use with balloon dilation catheters.
Features and Benefits
- Lock design and gauge provide accurate control of inflation, monitoring balloon pressure and deflating balloon post-operatively
- Measures pressures up to 15 atm
- Smart, stable design and ergonomic handle make it easy to control
- Quick latch mechanism allows for one-handed deflation, even at full pressure
- Clear barrel provides medical staff with a precise view of the content and volume allowing the user to observe the purging of bubbles
Specifications and Technical Information
- AQL1015 is used with all LacriCATH® procedures
- Sterile, single-use
© 2014 Quest Medical, Inc. LacriCATH is a registered trademark of Quest Medical, Inc. QL is a registered trademark of Atrion Medical Products, Inc.